Monday 31 March 2014

What It's Like To Be A Blogger

Hi guys,
This post is going to be a little different so carry on reading for more. What is it like to be a beauty blogger and what are the key ingredients?
A beauty blogger has to be all of these things:

Dedicated- I know I have been a little lax in my posting schedule recently, but a beauty blogger has to be dedicated! If you don't keep posting, people stop viewing!!

Imaginative- It's ok to be posting regularly, but what do you post about!? You have to have a great mind and some ideas on what you may want to post. This post came to me as I was munching on a salad!

Savvy- You have to be social media savvy. To be able to communicate with your followers is a great thing as it generates new ones and allows you to advertise your space on the internet.

Interested- You need to enjoy beauty products! You have to be genuinely interested and love what you talk about. That's all you really need and then you're off!

Design-y- You need to have a good idea for the design of your blog. I'm sorry, but having Simple design and leaving it white is not okay. Maybe in your first week, but after a while you really have to do something!

and more!! 

Soooo... this is the blueprint for a beauty blog! I hope you enjoyed it, any suggestions for posts you would like to see would be much appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment