Saturday 15 March 2014

The Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Hi guys,
So the beautiful friend that is +Shalunya TheChronicBeauty of shalunyaboyet.blogspot.com nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Picture by Shalunya
Rules of 'da tag':
- Thank the person that tagged you very kindly for the award.
- Display the award on your post.
- List the award rules so your nominees know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Tell your nominees that you nominated them.
- Display the awards logos on your sidebar, awards page or about page.

So, onto my fun and inspiring facts!

1. I am scared of heights, but not much else.
2. I wanted to be a neurosurgeon when I was younger and I am considering going to uni and retraining. 3. My first teddy was a flannel rabbit when I was just born and a Tigger when I was a few months old.
4. I can play the guitar, violin and saxophone. I can also play the recorder from school and a mean triangle solo!!
5. I beauty blog from my bedroom in my apartment or my lounge, propped up with cushions and armed with a pot of tea (Assam please) and a Digestive biscuit.
6. I have an inny bellybutton, not an outy!
7. The only bones I have broken in my life are:
big toe (aged 14)
finger (at netball)
head (aged 5 when I fell of a wall)
collarbone (in a car crash - not my fault)

And now for the nominations:

I hope you enjoyed this tag!
Saffy

No comments:

Post a Comment