Wednesday 19 March 2014

The Resolute Beauty Blogger: March 2014

Hi guys,
It's that time of the month again! Yes, RBB time!! This month has been quite hectic already and although it's only halfway through, I have done loads because I am trying to post more often.
Black= New Resolutions
Red= Old Resolutions

Do at least 3 tag collabs- 1 down with +Shalunya TheChronicBeauty and +Ashley Maria which was the Beauty Love Affair!
Make my blog look gorgeous- Done for the moment but I am always looking to upgrade. I want to develop my background now and continue my theme throughout my entire blog.
Take more selfies- Meh... probably not enough!
Get more socially logged on- I have come on leaps and bounds! I think I have done tons of social chatting. I actually want 1000 followers on Twitter by December and 500 on Google+. 
Do a month of vlogging or just blogging about my life- Not done that yet but I plan to in the summer when life is more interesting!
Do a guest post on someone's blog or have someone do one on mine- I have started a new series here so that people can share their blogs or just branch out to new followers.
Do a draw my life video- I have started (only just) a video but it takes such a long time!!
Review 4 products per month- Done!! Woop woop!! I feel like it's the only one I have actually done.
Do a 4 look 1 palette- Not done that either!!
Change my disclaimer- Done!! Take a look if you want and seeing as you've seen this twice, I will remove it for next month.

And my new one!!

Start and follow through with a new series!!

I hope you enjoyed this and see you next month!
Saffy 

No comments:

Post a Comment