Friday 7 March 2014

Review: Lush Imperialis Face Moisturiser

Hi guys,
So in my recent beauty haul, I purchased the Lush Imperialis Facial Moisturiser  for £12.75. So here's my review!





This is what it looks like as you open the pot.


And smeared a little on the back of my hand. It isn't normally this pale, it's just the lighting.


That's the tone of my hand!! And when it's lightly rubbed in, it looks like this.

Review:

Packaging: 7/10. This is actually quite unhygienic. As you can see above, it is just a tub that you dip your finger into. I wish they had done a pump, as they do with others but is too thin for that.
Longevity: 8/10. They last a relatively long time but they are still made with fresh products. Buuutttt... I would prefer fresh over some of the harsh chemicals in others.
Scent: 10/10. I really like the smell, kind of herby like most of their products and I love it!
Texture: 1/10. At first, it feels gorgeously luxurious but actually becomes ridiculously sticky and tight on my face. One time I waited 10 minutes and it still was too bad. It is the worst part and I hate it. Very disappointing. 
Value: 4/10. £12.95 for a 3/4 full pot I think is a little outrageous. I mean, if it was full, I wouldn't mind as much, but look. I had barely used any and it was that full! Or am I being a bit picky? 
Repurchase: 2/10. No. The texture has put me off. 
Must Have? No.

32/60. 

Final verdict: Horrendous.
Saffy

No comments:

Post a Comment