Sunday 9 March 2014

Review: 17 Supreme Shine Lipstick

Hi guys,
Also in my haul, you guys saw that I bought another shade of the 17 Supreme Shine Lipstick. I also think that they have redone the formula for this lipstick, as you will see! It is available at Boots for £4.99.























 
So, onto my review:
Value: 9/10. I think that this is fantastically good value at just under £5. You also get a lot for your money as well!
Packaging: 6/10. It is ok, I guess, but it does feel quite cheap.
Longevity: 8/10. It does actually have quite a good longevity, it can last a whole day with occasional top ups.
Pigmentation: 10/10. OMG!! Look how gorgeous the colour is. And it can either be muted down or this bright.
Scent: 9/10. No scent.
Texture: 8/10. It's quite a stain actually but it has a good texture at first. It's quite silky and luxurious.
Colour choices: 8/10. There are plenty of other shades in the range and there are nice colour choices.
Repurchase: Yes, and I would choose other shades as well.
Must Have: Yes.
58/70
Final Verdict: Lovely!
Saffy

No comments:

Post a Comment