Tuesday 11 February 2014

The TMI Tag

Hi guys,
So I self tagged myself from +Zoe Archers TMI tag post which she tagged from YouTube sensation +Fleur DeForce. The TMI tag is the Too Much Information and it seemed really fun to do. So here we go:
1- What are you wearing right now?
I am wearing my reindeer pj's as I am ill and tucked up in bed.

2- Ever been in love?

Yep. Too many times.

3- Ever had a terrible breakup?

Also yes. I think that if both of you are in love and break up, it will be a terrible breakup. So yes. Too many terrible breakups then.

4- How tall are you?

5 ft 10 or 177.8 cms.

5- How much do you weigh?

Too much probably but I think that you shouldn't ask about weight. It's not on guys!

6- Any tattoos?

Nope, I personally don't want any permanent art on my body. Just not into that for me but have no objections to other people doing it.

7- Any piercings?

Just my ears and I used to have one little piercing on my ear tragus. (Look it up if you don't know what part it is.)

8- Where do you live?

In a house. Well an apartment actually. No, the right answer I suppose is London.

9- Favourite TV programme?

Anything really: Random rubbish like Keeping Up With The Kardashians and dramas like Call The Midwife and Sherlock and Doctor Who.

10- Favourite Band?

Time for a little surprise... I like alternative, rock, rap, indie and pop. A mix. I like bands like Green Day, Nirvana and My Chemical Romance and then things like the Top 40.

11- Something you miss?

My family. I moved down 5 hours away from my family to London, so I don't see them that often.

12- Favourite Song?

Oh my gosh, it's so hard to choose, you can't maakkkeeee meeeeeeeeee!

13- How old are you?

21! 

14- Zodiac Sign?

Libra: Elegant, Attractive, Searching for commitment, Avoids Confrontation, Loyal Friends.

I think it describes me. 

15- Quality(ies) you look for in a partner?

Comforting, supporting, great personality, and being gorgeous doesn't harm anyone!


16- Favourite Quote?




17- Favourite Actor?

Orlando Bloom in the Lord Of The Rings is so gorgeous and great at acting. And I also think Johnny Depp is fantastic, especially in Edward Scissorhands.

18- Favourite Colour?

Blue, any shade looks gorgeous.

19- Loud music or soft?

Loud for when I want a little jam or dance or want to sing but I also like relaxed/ chill out music.

20- Where do you go when you are sad?

If it's daytime I go on a walk. The beauty of London is that you can leave your house and just go on a walk. Or I will go to my bedroom and lie on my bed.

21- How long does it take you to shower?

Personal question much?! 10 minutes, 15 to shave my legs, and 20-25 if I wash my hair.

22- How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings?

30 minutes (not washing hair) on a weekday, 45 if I do and an hour on the weekends.

23- Ever been in a physical fight?

Nope, remember I avoid confrontation.

24- Turn on?

Gorgeous eyes and a smile.

25- Turn off?

Body odour or bad breath.

26- Why did you join the blogging world?

Because I was bored and had seen others doing it and though, why not write about something I love?

27- Fears?

Heights and dying.

28- Last thing that made me cry?

When I fell down the stairs the other day and really hurt my bum!

29- Last time you said you loved someone?

My mum on the phone.

30- Meaning behind your blog name?

Saffy is my name and I wanted something catchy and stylish so Saffy Style was born!

31- Last book you read?

I re-read To Kill A Mockingbird, one of my favourite books. But if you want something that I read for the first time, then a book called Waiting For Wednesday by Nicci French. A great read.

32- The book you are currently reading?

The book I am currently reading is 1984 by George Orwell. I have never read it before and have been told by sooooo many people that I should.

33- Last show you watched?

Keeping Up With The Kardashians! The new Sunday shows are so good for crappy tv!

34- Last person you talked to?

My boss, 4 minutes ago! Or if you mean on the phone then my friend Lucy.

35- The relationship between you and the last person you texted?

Guy-friend (friend who is a guy).

36- Favourite foods?

Sweet things and sour things! Those are my favourite snacking things and for main meals then anything Italian.

37- Place you want to visit?

I have actually been to a lot of places but I really really want to go to New York because I have never been!! 

38- Last place you were? 

At Starbucks this lunchtime, when I got my coffee for my poor throat this morning and my little pack of Day and Night Nurse (cold medicine).

39- Do you have a crush?

Yep but I am not telling who! Besides, it's not a celebrity so you wouldn't know who it is.

40- Last time you kissed someone?

Well I kiss my friends so just the other day.

41- Last time you were insulted?

When a guy bumped into me in the street and spilt my newly hot Starbucks coffee (!) over him. I shall not be repeating what he said :-).

42- Favourite flavour of sweets?

Call me weird (weird) but I love sour sweets so much! Chewy, suck-y sweets, doesn't matter which but I love them all. So some of my favourite sweets are the Haribo Tangfastics. Mmmm, gorgeous!!

43- What instruments do you play?

Recorder when I was in years 2 and 8 and then guitar for 7 years. So I pick up the guitar now and again and know my stuff.

44- Favourite piece of jewellery?

A gorgeous rose gold, diamond and sapphire ring that I was given when I was 18 by my granny and I still love it and treasure it.

45- Last sport you played?

Well I went running, swimming and cycling at the gym the other day which was great fun. But if it means team sport then tennis.

46- Last song you sang?


Lightening Bolt by Jake Bugg (above)

47- Favourite Chat-Up Line?

I don't like chat-up lines full stop. Ugh...

48- Have you ever used them (chat up lines)?

Only as a joke because I hate them.

49- Last time you hung out with anyone?

On Saturday I went to my friend's house for a sleepover so then with my bestie.

50- Who else should do this tag?

+Shalunya TheChronicBeauty+Laurie M , +Ashley Maria+Louise KinderHealthandBeauty+Deanne Scott+Angela Hammond +20/30 GLAM +Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt +Cynthia Del Rio +Elle Sees +Veronica VeroSays  and YOU!! The person wondering whether to do this tag, do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment