Sunday 2 February 2014

Poppy King For No7 Lipstick Review

Hi guys,
A while ago I bought one of the Poppy King for No7 lipsticks in the Boots January sale for only £2, they normally are sold for £10.95! It was a +Shalunya TheChronicBeauty worthy haul which I hauled a while back, you can view it here.



I bought it in Number 3 Glamour and I think that it is gorgeous.
Under flash

Cloudy daylight
Electric light

I think that this is an amazing colour; do you?
Value: 9/10 Well I got it for £2 which is great but the everyday price is also quite good, especially for No7.
Pigmentation: 10/10 I think that it has great pigmentation and can easily be built up; here I did a medium swatch of colour.
Packaging: 10/10 I love this packaging, unlike most lipsticks it feels sturdy. I am actually not sure whether it is metal or plastic but it feels so sleek and chic.
Texture: 8/10 Feels quite light on lips; I prefer more luxurious feeling lipsticks however it's not sticky and it's very nice.
Odour: 10/10 No odour at all.
Taste: 10/10 No taste either at all.
Longevity: 7/10 Lasts moderately well, like most lipsticks to be honest.


Total: 64/70! This is a very good products but there are still improvements to be made

No comments:

Post a Comment