Sunday 12 January 2014

I'm So Grateful For Blog Buddies Tag

Hi guys,
+Ashley Maria and +Shalunya TheChronicBeauty tagged me for the 'I'm So Grateful For Blog Buddies' Tag. 
Rules of the Tag:

Answer the questions ABOUT THE BLOG
Answer the questions about ABOUT YOU
Tag some people

About my Blog:

How long have you been blogging for?

Since 8th June 2013, so not for that long, only just over 6 months.

Are there any bloggers who encouraged/ helped you out when you started to blog?

Nope, just me, but I have met so many people since I started!

Which social media gives the highest traffic to your blog?

Twitter and Google+ I think, however I have only fairly recently started my Twitter account. 

How often do you post, do you have a regular schedule?

At first I was posting 7 times a day! But then life kicked in... now I try to post 3 times a week.

Where do you blog?

Normally lying on my bed with 2 screens up; iPlayer and Blogger. With tabs generally containing Twitter etc.

What camera do use for your blog pictures?

I actually tend to use either my old phone which I still keep turned on or my Nikon camera. I am currently experimenting with funky backgrounds for pictures so let me know if you like them.

How did you come up with your blog name?

Well, I decided I liked Saffy as a pen name and then I wanted it to ooze style and glamour! And I thought alliteration seemed a good way to go, so it was Saffy Style!!

Do you do any regular blog series?

Yes, I did a How-To series which I may reprise at some point. I have a few ideas that I want to start. Any ideas are welcomed.

How many blogs do you subscribe to, are they all beauty blogs?

I have absolutely no idea! Loads, well over 50 and I don't follow all of the blogs that I read. I read interior design blogs (yes, I read 'work' blogs), lifestyle, general life and funny blogs.

When do you read blogs?

Whenever I get a free moment to be honest!

What is your favourite type of post and why?

Tags and reviews definitely. I love reviews probably more because I love to see what someone's opinion is and, if I have the product, see if it compares to my opinion.

What is your least favourite type of post and why?

Ones that are obviously just ads for companies and have been paid for to say what the company wants them to say. I hope I don't come across like that; I try to be balanced.

About me:

Where do you live?

London!! One of the busiest and most beautiful cities in the world!

Do you have a 'day job'?

Yes, I am an interior designer and I lurve it.

How tall are you?

5ft 10... too tall? I like guys to be taller than me so I like a tall man!

Do you have siblings?

Yes, a sister aged 27 and a niece aged 4. Yes, before people jump to crazy conclusions, she is married etc and very responsible. 

3 words to describe yourself:

Caring, Motivated and Naive.

3 Favourite Bands/ Musicians

Don't make meee choooseee!!!1

3 Favourite Films

Ooohhhh, Love Actually, Bridget Jones' Diary, Love Actually and The Lord of The Rings (all of them)

3 Favourite Books

To Kill A Mockingbird, Anna Karenina and Jane Eyre.

3 Facts about yourself

I am hyper mobile and have arthritis
I have cracked open my skull twice: when I was 8 and 12.
I have never had a nosebleed

I tag everyone who wants to do this fun tag
Saffy



 








No comments:

Post a Comment