Friday 3 January 2014

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation Review

Hi guys,
So I am going to review the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation. I bought this about a month ago from Boots when I had my makeover appointment. I have been using it every day as my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua had run out and I got a very good judgement.

What it says it should do:
"Our new oil-free brightening liquid foundation builds from light to medium coverage for a natural complexion you can believe in. It's you...just more luminous & healthy looking"



As you can see in the picture, it is highly blendable and can be applied with fingers or brushes. I do prefer using brushes but fingers work really well for a subtle look.

Packaging- Good and informative, however when stored horizontally, it leaks from the dispenser. 7/10
Pigmentation- Looks darker at first but actually isn't as dark as it rubs in. Good, even and not too pigmented for every day. 9/10
Texture- Feels slightly sticky for a while unless used with powder. I use the No7 powder for best results. 8/10
Fragrance - Slightly fragranced with the general Benefit cosmetic-y smell. Not unpleasant by any means. 10/10
Application/ Dispension- Easy with a pump that doesn't pump too much out at a time. 9/10
Coverage - Light to medium but very easy to work with and buildable. 10/10
Value- Mid-High priced but a great product. 8/10
Diversity in Shades- Plenty of choice. 10/10


71/80!!


I love Benefit and this is genuinely a great product. It comes in loads of shades and is a versatile, buildable product that is the base for a great face! 
Bye for now, please comment.
Saffy


PS- Check out my new blog signature!1




No comments:

Post a Comment