Monday 9 December 2013

Beauty Crown Week 2

Hi guys,
How are you! Yes, it's already week 2 of the Beauty Crown and I am so glad I am doing it!! It's so fun seeing everyone's post but, without further ado, here's mine:











The Beauty Crown Awards are a yearly favorites collaborative effort including beauty bloggers around the globe. The Beauty Crown Awards were created by Lily from Beauty with Lily Liz from My Pretty Obsessions, Jackie from Five Two Certified, and Shalunya from Shalunya & Boyet. We felt that a collaborative effort from a large number of beauty bloggers would be much more interesting to our readers and would garner more attention. The Beauty Crown Awards are a 5 week event with each week covering types of products.

Week 1 - Personal Care Products - Dec 2 - Dec 8, 2013
Week 2 - Facial Products - Dec 9 - Dec 15, 2013
Week 3 - Lip & Nail Products - Dec 16 - Dec 22, 2013
Week 4 - Eye & Misc Products - Dec 23 - Dec 29, 2013
Week 5 - Facial Care Products & Tools - Dec 30 - Jan 4, 2014


Week 2 of the Beauty Crown Awards covers Face Products. Below are my Week 2 selections:

FACE
Primer

 Benefit 'That Gal Brightening Face Primer' is great esp. for my skin tone although it works great with practically any skin tone.

I also have the Clinque Superprimer in Universal. I chose universal because otherwise I would need all of the range to combat eachother and my skin!

Foundation
I have 2 that I am using currently but then there is my all time favourite. All will be revealed later...


Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation. It offers light/medium coverage but is buildable and lasts all day.



Lancome Teint Idole Foundation in shades 005 and 02. I have different coloured face and neck so I mix these 2 shades to create my perfect colour.

ANDDDD.... my favourite is....


Vitalumiere Aqua by Chanel. This offers flawless coverage that feels creamy and airy at the same time and last 20+ hours.

Powder

No7 Perfect Light Pressed Powder in Light.

Concealer

L'Oreal Lumi Magique does a great job but I have run out!! 

Brightener


This is gorgeous with a hint of shimmer for just on the cheek bone.

Blush
Lancome Blush Subtil in Rose Sable Classic. This is gorgeous but very very very very very very very very very very very very pigmented so only use a little bit.

Highlighter

Are you even asking me this question? It is the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (God, doesn't that sound French!) and is the best in the world. And space. Ever. Enough said.

Palette
It feels like I am throwing everything Lancome in your faces but they do make the best eyeshadows, both individual and palettes.








Byee guys



No comments:

Post a Comment