Tuesday 15 October 2013

Why I haven't been blogging recently

Hi guys
How are you? I know that I haven't been blogging that much but here I am, armed with a cup of tea and a mind full of thoughts. I want to start of my blogging marathon (I aim to do 3 posts tonight) by explaining why I haven't blogged recently that much.

1. I was getting over a heartbreak.


My boyfriend cheated on me and had been for 'at least 2 months'. This is a way for me to release the details. I found him in bed with another girl at my house; I was supposed to be at a 2 night conference but arrived back early to find him there. I chucked him out and then dumped him. I was and still am disgusted. 

2. Work is HECTIC!!


I have been up to my eyeballs with work recently so I have not really had a lot of time at work to sneakily write a couple of lines and then at home I would either be busy or trying to relax.

3. I have been a bit ill recently.

To pile more upon myself, I have had a really dreadful cold. It was probably a stress cold; I get them sometimes. So I was sleeping for 10 hours per day, trying to get better and because I was really tired. 

I hope that you have enjoyed my ramblings,
Saffy



No comments:

Post a Comment