Monday 9 September 2013

Shop My Stash September WK 2 Day One

Hi guys,
So here's my first Shop My Stash September Post and I wanted to share my look for today.


So here's my look but apologies for the blurry shot: my camera is broken at the moment :-(

So I have gone for a blue eyelined look today and used the following


I used all of my products!! 
I am wearing Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara in Black Black. I am not wearing lash inserts but I have been told that it looks like it with this mascara. 
I am wearing the Avon Anew Reversalist Illuminating Eye Creams. I am not wearing any eyeshadow but it has a shimmer so it looks natural but great!
Finally, I am also wearing the No7 Metallic Eyes Pencil in Blue. You can use this on your waterline or on your eyelid. It's soft and creamy and glittery and I love it!

So I went for a kind of toned down punky eye that I paired with a high ponytail, nude lipgloss for the office and I will be removing it from my eyelid but keeping it below paired with red lippy for my work function tonight!

If you have any look ideas for me, comment, use the contact form on the right or email me at saffyblogger@gmail.com. Add me on Google + at +Saffy Style or +Saffron Lallem!

Make sure to check out +Shalunya TheChronicBeauty's blog at shalunyaboyet.blogspot.com as she is also completing the challenge!
Saffy

No comments:

Post a Comment