Tuesday 3 September 2013

Post Holiday Beauty Haul

Hi guys,
Here's my post holiday beauty haul. I wouldn't say I bought a lot but others may disagree :-).


1. Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in My Two Cents for $20 or £15.50 from
benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/new-creaseless-cream-shadow

This is a gorgeous creamy golden brown shimmery eye shadow that is in cream format. It is my first cream eyeshadow and the beautician in Boots put it on my eyes. My hand is quite tanned from my holiday so maybe you can't see it as well but it looks gorgeous. Also I didn't put a heavy coverage on my eye, this is more a neutral daytime look but can be an amazing evening look as well.

2. No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in So Neat for £6 at boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052&productId=1273349



This is a gorgeous minty colour. Unfortunately my American Apparel Nail Lacquer in Office broke in my suitcase on holiday. This was so annoying because it was my favourite nail varnish and it was amazing. It takes 3 coats though but has a shimmer which I love.

3. No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Cruising for £6 at boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052&productId=1273349


This is part of the No7 campaign for all the different colours this season. I absolutely adore this and it only takes 2 coats.

4. Max Factor Wild Shadow Pots in Ferocious Black for £4.99.

This is a super blendable, glittery dark colour that I fell in love with. It's a bargain too and its lovely for smoky eyes!

5. Max Factor Wild Shadow Pots in Defiant White for £4.99

This white in the container looks as if it may be scary-white but it's not obviously as you can see. It's a gorgeous shimmer, almost more silvery but I love it and think it will pair with the smoky black well.

 6. Max Factor Max Effect Lip Gloss in Diva Pink for £4.99

This is a gorgeous colour that tastes really tropical as well. It's long lasting and a gorgeous colour.



That's everything! If you have suggestions for posts, please comment or drop a comment into the Contact Form. Subscribe to this blog, Subscribe on BlogLovin' or add me at +Saffy Style or +Saffron Lallem!
Saffy





No comments:

Post a Comment