Saturday 21 September 2013

Max Factor Max Effect Lip Gloss Review

Hi guys,
So the second in my series of Post Holiday Beauty Haul posts is the Max Factor Max Effect Lip Gloss. It costs £4.99

Report Card:

Pigmentation -  A great colour that can be paired with lipstick or on its own. It isn't a stain but it is a great colour.
A 9/10 

Longevity - It isn't too long lasting, maybe between 2-6 hours depending on whether you drink/eat/lick your lips a lot etc. 
C 6/10

Odour/Taste - I love the taste which is kind of tropical. It doesn't smell though. 
A* 10/10

Packaging - There's nothing special but I like the fact that that you can see the lipgloss colour through it. 
A- 8/10

Application - Easy peasy with this dispenser thing. Most lipglosses are like this and it's one of the easiest.
A 9/10

Texture - It is very sticky and doesn't stop being quite gloopy. I find that putting lipstick or lipbalm underneath helps.
E 3/10 

Repurchase - This has been a mostly good review with 45/60. I would repurchase but other things may take priority.

I would recommend this! If you have any suggestions for posts, comment below!
Saffy


No comments:

Post a Comment