Monday 5 August 2013

Sinful Colours Nail Varnish Review

Hi guys,
So, in my next post, I will go backwards and do my beauty haul. The offer on Sinful Colours in Boots is no longer on but they are still so cheap at £1.99. I am a massive fan of Sinful Colours but they have only recently become widely available in the UK.

I bought a Sinful Colours Cream Nail Enamel in Easy Going. This is a gorgeous colour and perfect for French manicures, I do the white tips with a white nail pen.




I absolutely adore this colour. I use 2 coats to create a gorgeous coverage and put a top coat on to secure it. It is a really long lasting nail varnish and I love it.

After 2 days


After 1 week, there are only a couple of chips/ surface scratches.


I would highly recommend this colour to anyone, it's gorgeous!

Leave a recommendation for posts, any feedback or just comments below.
Saffy









No comments:

Post a Comment