Thursday 25 July 2013

Shopping haul

Hi guys,
So I have finally found ideas for my blogging! Thanks to +WalshVictoria for her helpful suggestions and support.
So I have been shopping! And I have a huge beauty haul so I shall proceed to delight you with my shopping antics:



Item 1: From Lush Angels on Bare Skin
This is a gorgeous cleanser.I have useful it last night and this morning and its fantastic! It has the exact amount of exfoliant that I need for my oily and dry combination skin. It smells amazing too- of lavender and I think that there is cardomom in there too.

Item 2: Also from Lush Vanishing Cream

To be honest I didn't know how good this would be. I've heard mixed reviews about it so I was eager to try for myself. I liked it but the smell was disgusting. In fact, combined with Angels on Bare Skin it was quite vile. However the formula was excellent and really moisturising.

Item 3: Clothes from New Look Bright Pink Shirred Chiffon Dress

Okay so this is hard to describe because I bought it because it's a dress that I like. I don't normally shop in New Look but I spotted this, it was cheap and good for my holiday to LA in a couple of weeks.

Item 4: Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner

This is a shimmery turquoise blue that is really summery and looks so like the sea its amazing. I love this so much and have used it already.

Item 5: Office Iggy Bronze Tan Leather
I thought these were great, so summery and I loved the bronze toe strap. And they are so comfortable and a bargain at £30.

Item 6: Warehouse Pansy Print Playsuit
Another fun item that I love for my holidays.

Item 7: Warehouse Wallpaper Floral Dress
What else is there to say? I bought it because I like it blah blah!

That's it for now, comment, subscribe and contact me at saffyblogger@gmail.com or +SaffronLallem or +SaffyStyle
Saffy

No comments:

Post a Comment