Monday 15 July 2013

Product Review - No7 Free Gift

Hi guys,
So here's my product review for the free gift from No7 mentioned in my last blog post or the one before it. It was an offer that is still on in Boots stores and it is that if you buy 2 or more No7 items, you get a beauty bag filled with No7 gifts.






The contents of this bag are:

No7 High Shine Lipgloss in Coral Kiss.

This is a shimmery, sheen lipgloss that when applied carefully also makes your cupids bow look pronounced and shiny. In a good way.

Triple Protection Tinted Moisturiser in Fair/Medium.
This is a bit of a gamble seeing as they only do this in one colour. Don't be put off though, I would class my skin as fair and it is the perfect shade. It doesn't tint my skin that much though, it makes it just glow a little. My only problem with this is the fact that there is only one shade of it, I think that it just kind of alienates the rest of the population who have to throw a perfectly good product away instead of it doing its job of advertising.


No7 Extreme Length Waterproof Mascara in Extra Black 
This is a great lengthening mascara but not very waterproof for weepy eyes.


No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Pale Pink
This actually is more of a lavender colour instead of pale pink but is gorgeous nevertheless. Toned down but lovely.

No7 Airbrush Away Primer.
I haven't had chance to use it that much but it boosts and replenishes skin and gives it a great glow even if you choose not to put any more makeup on after that for if you are at the beach.

There, I hoped you like my reviews
Saffy


No comments:

Post a Comment