Sunday 14 July 2013

No7 Nail Varnish Review - Bad Batch?

Hi guys,
Here's my review of the No7 Stay Perfect nail varnish in Practically Perfect. I have had it before in the shade Minty Fresh which I loved, although it did take at least 2 coats.

However, this one is rather disappointing because it came off my nails in quarter of an hour after it was dry and it didn't dry for ages.

You can see here that it peeled off completely on my ring finger!

Stay 'Perfect': more like Stay Away from this!

I had no problems with the colour, only that it took at least 2 coats to actually see anything that wasn't a translucent, streaky mess. But all of the nail varnishes in this range do that so I wasn't expecting anything great on this front.

No7 Stay Perfect Nail Varnish In Practically Perfect
Category
Score

Value for Money
3 (£6.00)
E
Colour Pigmentation
2
F+
Texture
9
A+
Lasting
0 (10 mins after dry)
F
Repurchase
0
F
Total
Score out of 50
Grade
Not very good at all!
14
E


Maybe I had a bad batch of this nail varnish - I have tried other shades from the range and they have been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment