Tuesday 23 July 2013

Lancome Hypnose Drama Eyes Palette Review


Hi guys,
I bought the Hypnose Drama Eyes Palette instead of the Star which is the mascara that I bought. I preferred these colours because the blue seemed a little too shocking and bright for what I wanted it for at the time (a daytime work eyeshadow) but I probably will purchase it at some point. 


Sorry for not uploading recently but my computer went wonky and then I got a new one! So on my new computer, here I am! 





I have to say I love the colour selections here. I think that the silver, greys and blacks work really well with that gorgeous pinky colour. I think that the eyeshadow is blend-able and I love the sparkly shimmer. At £38 it is quite expensive but I would recommend it highly. Also I think that it is really long lasting as it's quite bright. But DO NOT go too over the top with the black as it's quite a strong colour.

Please leave comments about posts you want to see, any feedback etc at the bottom of the page, +1 me, message me or add me at +SaffronLallem or +SaffyStyle!
Saff

No comments:

Post a Comment