Monday 24 June 2013

Review of Sinful Colours nail varnish

Hi guys,
I still haven't done my lip posts but I thought I would post this review to keep you guys entertained.
If you read my post a couple of posts back, I did a beauty haul and one of the items that I bought were the Sinful Colours Nail Varnishes in Pink Forever. The pic is below.
Recently I have been chatting with someone who's blog is great ( her name on Google is +ShalunyaTanodra ) and because she is from Oklahoma and I am from England, she didn't know you could get Sinful Colours across the pond here in the UK. I think they are relatively new but they are really cheap and reduced to 99p in Boots.
Anyway, onto the actual varnish, it is a great colour that completely finishes an outfit perfectly. Like it says on the bottle, I think it takes two coats but if you are in a rush, one would be fine.
It lasts for about 3 days without chipping without a top coat and about 5 days with. Another great thing about it though is that on dry or flaky nails, it lasts really well with a good top coat!

So this is a great colour and a great bargain and is highly recommended by me! Keep commenting +1 ing and reading! Saffy

No comments:

Post a Comment