Saturday 8 June 2013

Make up reviews

Hey guys Just been checking out my make up products that I tried this month... Some are old, some new so if you have seen this all before then sorry! Here are some reviews:


1. Mac RiRi Woo Lipstick I thought this was a lovely pigmentation but it's downfall was that if you had creases by your lips (unlike me... I bought it for a friend) then it ran up them quite quickly. Therefore I would recommend it for younger people.

2. Crabtree and Evelyn Caramel Lip Tint This is a fab product, tastes lovely and looks goorgeous but if you have a drink of anything it turns horrible and gungy.

3.No7 Pressed Powder This has been on the market for a long time but they just reinvented it and I tried it again. It had a lovely light weight feel and gave good coverage but didn't have that luxurious silky feeling that you get with some brands. I will finish it though.

4. Impulse Sweet Smile Pear and Jasmine Body Fragrance This has a lovely smell at first but just wore away within two weeks. Literally, there was no smell left in the aerosol and I had to throw it away.

5. Lush Love Lettuce Face Pack This is another great product but you have to keep it in the fridge. It says it will stay fresh for up to a month. I don't know if mine was in a bad batch but mine was covered in mould a week later :-(.


That's it for my product reviews Saffy

No comments:

Post a Comment