Monday 17 June 2013

Beauty Haul

Hi guys,
I went shopping with my friend today and I bought the following:

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 001 Dark Brown:
It actually isn't that dark because I have blonde hair but brown eyebrows (not dyed hair) but even this doesn't quite match up to my shade.


Sinful Colours Professional in Pink Forever
A gorgeous, richly pigmented colour.


Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circles Corrector
I have a massive problem with dark circles and I try everything: I drink loads of water, sleep well, don't smoke, don't drink massively all the time etc and I have no idea why I get such bad circles. This I have only tried for a day but seems already to have brightened up that area.


L'Oreal Paris Rouge Caresse in 103 Sweet Berry
It has a gorgeous silky feel, it only needs a slick to add a pop of colour to your lips and it moisturises beautifully.

Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Fauxmance
This is a super slick shiny sheen of gloss to brighten and beautify your face. Tastes fab as well.

Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Toning Lotion
This is perfect for all skin types, it is a cleansing toner and gentle exfoliant in one. Doesn't need washing off. 


Lush Waving Not Drowning Bath Bomb
A gorgeous floral, ylang ylang and lavender scented bomb with undertones of cardamom. This is so relaxing and leaves your body with a heavenly scent.


No7 Stay Perfect Long Lasting Mascara
Is it just me or does this look practically the EXACT SAME as the YSL Mascara? I mean surely there's copyright! Nevertheless, this is a great mascara.

More to come soon
Saffy


No comments:

Post a Comment